Please sign in to post.

Looking for a Travel Partner for Europe in Aug 2014

Hi, I'm a white female (mid 20's) looking to find someone to backpack/travel with me through Europe. I would like to see the UK, France, the Netherlands, Spain, etc. I am also very flexible so I am always open to new travel suggestions. I'm looking to travel from mid August 2014 through the end of September 2014, so there is still plenty of time for logistics. I would like to become connected with my future travel partner ASAP, to ensure a better experience in the future. I would prefer to travel with another female and I intend to be thrifty so hotels (especially fancy ones) are most likely out of the question. If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Posted by
2081 posts

Kirsten, I went to Edinburgh, London, Paris, Normandy and Amsterdam and some other places last year. youre going to have a blast over there. Everytime i go over there, i cant wait to plan for my next trip. happy trails.

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks for the uplifting comment Ray, I hope I enjoy it as much as you say I will :)

Posted by
2081 posts

Kirsten, no problemo. i got back Sept from Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Cologne, Brussels, Bastogne, Luxemburg city and Leeds UK. It wasnt as awsome as my first trip, but i think it was due to the "been there done that" feeling about traveling and most of the museums werent as awsome as the ones in Paris and London. Not that im complaining either. I will go back to a couple or all of the countries too since there is waaay more to see than in those cities. Its really nice to be able to chat with someone when you need to. by the time i got to the UK i was longing for someeone to talk to in English. Not that trying to get by in Swedish, Danish, German and French wasnt fun, but it would be nice to know more than a few words of each. good luck in finding travel partner. and happy trails.