Please sign in to post.

Free Styling around Europe July 2014

Hi

Am a 29 year old bomb disposal technician from Guernsey. Have travelled all round the world but seem to have neglected Europe which is on my door step. Looking at heading off for about 6 weeks starting from July 2014 and just bumping around from country to country with no specific route or plan in mind. Thinking a bit of hitch hiking, train/ bus travel, hostels and bars. Will be doing the tourist things but more adrenaline driven then spending time in an art gallery (although there is nothing wrong with art galleries)

Any age, gender, race, religion are welcome to come along.

Alex

Posted by
11 posts

Hey, by July I will have moved into London - so if you need a place to stay whilest there (if that is a destination for you), my door is open! :)

Posted by
2 posts

Hey Alex,

Starting in July, I will be going from Israel, to Istanbul, to Greece, to Northern Italy, and then (depending on the start date for the schools I am applying for) to France and Iceland. I'm totally down for being active while over there; as much as I love to sight see, I also like to go out and have a blast. We should connect a maybe meet up in one country or another if our paths cross.

Jonathan
(20 year old male, from Boston, MA, USA)