Please sign in to post.

Female Travel Partner (45+) for Europe 2015

I've always traveled solo, but now I feel like having some company. I am planning on going to Europe in 2015 - interested in Austria, Germany, Switzerland - but I am flexible. If you are 45+, in good shape (I enjoy walking and hiking) and live in NYC or New England area, maybe we can meet and discuss. I am a straight female.

Posted by
333 posts

I'm not sure if you're still looking for a partner. I just posted my own hope for a travel buddy. However I'm looking at the RST 21 day Europe tour. If you're interested in further discussion, my e-mail and info is posted in the newest link. L

Posted by
15582 posts

Hi B. I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but have you considered the RS My Way Alpine Tour? That seems to provide a midway point between being free to do your own thing and traveling with a group and offers many opportunities for walking and hiking.

Posted by
1 posts

Hi, I am a very young, energetic and fit 62 year old living in the Pacific Northwest. I too am interested in traveling in Austria and Switzerland, and possibly returning to Germany (I spent the whole month of June 2014 there) in 2015. Let me know if you're interested in talking. I'm originally from NYC, BTW!
Ellen