Please sign in to post.

Explore beautiful Tuscany's Hilltowns July 22 - 29, 2017

Share my 1 bedroom "Il Fattore" apartment accommodation that sleeps 2 people at Fattoria Guicciardini in San Gimignani, Italy http://www.guicciardini.com/apart/eng_fattore.htm for the week of July 22 to July 29, 2017. I will be renting a car to tour the Hilltowns of Tuscany, and someone could either join me in the full week of travel, or simply share the space, which I will mainly use in the evenings after day trips. I am asking only $400.00 to compensate for half of the full cost of accomodation paid. If you know anything about Italy from Rick Steves' work, this region is quintessential Italy, and I am looking forward to meandering the tiny towns and taking in the countryside, driving out from San Gimignani. I would happily share this space with another single women (preferably) or man (would meet and ensure you are also a "travel officinado" like myself. I have been to Italy appx 5 - 6 times, all the while using Rick's books, I have toured all over Europe, and, additionally, lived in London for 1 year studing abroad in University.) I am a European travek enthusiast who goes back to stake out areas I want to visit again. I have previously been to this area, staying in a few small towns in the area, but never had the luxury of really taking in the whole area, which this time I plan to do via car. I would love to discuss my plans with anyone who has a similar "Rick Steves" orientation to travel, and would like to enjoy this amazing property in a fantastic little town that would serve as a perfect nightly spot to explore from. Contact me here, grazie. Ciao!

There are no replies to this topic.