Please sign in to post.

Europe Summer 2013

I'm a 23 year old Canadian looking for a travel buddy to Europe during the time frame of late June/end of July. Budget is small - I'll be pinching pennies by staying at hostels and couchsurfing; however, I'm willing to splurge once in a while on local cuisine and maybe even a couple of festivals. I'm looking for a small group of 2-5 people, around my age range to join me on this epic adventure. Flexible on activities and open to suggestions. Message me if you're interested!

Posted by
20 posts

Hello, I'm planning on flying to Frankfurt early July. I'm a 22 year old college student in Washington and just looking for a few people to join in on my adventures as well.

Posted by
3 posts

Hi! I'm also traveling Europe from the 12th of June to the 10th of July! Ill be going from Ireland to Barcelona to Milan to Florence to Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, London (in that order) I'm also planning on staying in hostels/etc let me know what yall's plans are i'm 23 from Georgia just going to have a good time and meet new people!

Posted by
2 posts

Hey there!! I will be travelling through Europe starting the 19th of June to late August. I am a 23 year old female on a tight budget but willing to spend some money on a good time. It would be awesome to have some travel buddies along the way!

Posted by
3 posts

Hey all! I'll be traveling from London to Prague July 2nd to July 22nd everything in the middle is up for grabs! I'm 26 staying in hostels and traveling by Eurail. Would love to meet up with anyone in the area for drinks, touristing, whatever. Cheers,
Mona

Posted by
5 posts

HEY!!! I'm Akshay 26 male from India. I'm planning to visit Amsterdam,France,Germany,Belgium and Italy from 3 to 15 august 2013.I am would be travelling solo for the first time.I am willing to join if u dont mind.. Let me know...