Please sign in to post.

Europe - May/June 2013

Looking for a potential male/female travel partener, starting end of April or sometime in May. Interested in starting in France, then visiting Belgium, Netherlands, Italy and Germany. Flexible on dates and destinations. Hoping to land in France around the 20th of may and end in Germany at the end of June. I'm hoping to travel with some around my age range, 18.

Posted by
2 posts

HI Faith, I am doing a doing a eurotrip from australia in May and June 2013.
I pretty much interested in covering most of the countries listed in your description. Let me know it interested. I am from Australia. Regards Kaiz

Posted by
9 posts

I will be traveling in Italy during the end of April and the beginning of May (for about 2 weeks). I know Italy will be one of your last stops. Where are you looking to go? and how long will you be traveling?

Posted by
1 posts

Faith, I want to travel to Europe incldg France, Italy, Switzeland, Belgium etc for about 15days in Either April or May 2013. My wife can not travel so I need a people who I can travel with.
My E mai is desai5211@yahoo.com

Posted by
4 posts

I sent you a private message. Sounds very interesting. Did you get it?

Posted by
3 posts

I should specify that I'd like someone around my age, 18. And at this point it's more for me to travel from approximately the 20th of may until the very end of June, still planning on flying into Paris and from there heading to Germany as my last stop

Posted by
2 posts

Faith, I'd like to do France (paris and south), Italy, Germany, Belgium, etc. I was looking at getting to Europe ~May 12, and gettng back to Paris on the 31st of May to meet a friend. I would be up for travelling together for those to weeks. Let me know. -Will

Posted by
4 posts

Hi Faith, I'll also be in central Europe (Switzerland) around May 23rd, and I'd love to tour around France, Swiss, Italy, Austria. I'll be going to Netherlands on the 29th to visit my friends, but I'd love to stop by in Belgium if I have a company. I'm a 19 year old college student, and I love traveling. Sincerely, Naila