Please sign in to post.

Europe may 2015

Hey guys, I'm looking to see if anyone may be in Europe in May 2015 that might want to meet up for a few days. I'm flying into Milan but will trying to visit Austria, Switzerland and maybe the French Riviera. My only planned city at the moment is Milan so the rest have not been decided yet. I'm a 31 year old male, very easy going, speak English and Spanish, up for trying anything and very interested in tasting new foods and learning new cultures. I don't have to have it all planned but want to see as much as possible at a decent pace for the 2 weeks I'll be there. If anyone might have similar plans and wants to meet up let me know.

Posted by
1 posts

Hi there - I'll be in Europe from approximately May 10th through August 10th. The current plan is to work my way from west to east, flying into Lisbon and out of Istanbul. 34 year old female from Florida. It won't be a 5 star trip, mostly hostels and street food and travel by rail, with the occasional splurge. Let me know if you're still going, when you'll be there and where, and see if we can meet up for a bit.

Shelby