Please sign in to post.

Europe April 2015 - May 2015, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris, Edinburgh, Athens, Rome, Budapest, etc

I'm flying into Stockholm on the first of april and heading down to Copenhagen on the 4th. Amsterdam comes next on the 10th but the rest of my schedule remains tentatively free. I run a podcast that can be found at eartherapy.org and also a photo blog that can be found at travelwithacamera.tumblr.com

Looking to meet up with some adventurers along the way!

Posted by
134 posts

Hi!
Is it one month or two months you are on holiday?
I would divide Europe in three zone.
North: Iceland, Ireland, Britain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Baltic Countries, Northern Germany
Central Europe: Netherlands, Belgium, Northern France, Central and Southern Germany.
South: Southern France, Spain + Spanish isles, Portugal, ItalyAcores, Madeira, Italy, Sardegna, Island of Elba, Sicily Greece, Creta, Cyprus
East : Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czeck Rep, Slovak Rep, Rumania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia.
All European disserves at least 2-3 full days, Rome 4-5, Paris 4, Berlin 4, London 4,
From there on, you should be able to elaborate your holidays.

Posted by
3 posts

Hey there, thanks for the reply. This isn't my first go around at Europe so I plan to do it a bit more briskly than my last trip (6 weeks over 4 countries). I plan to stay between 3 nights 4 days or 5 nights 6 days within each country. Scottland will be about 7 days.

Posted by
6 posts

Hi

I will be travelling through Europe from 2 April to 3 May

If you are available in Paris between 8 and 12 April let me know

Posted by
3 posts

Hey there,

unfortunately it's a slim chance that I'll be including paris into my iten. I'm headed into stockholm on the 31st, Copenhagen on the 4, Pisa on the 8th, then back to LAX on the 15th.

However if I am in Paris it will be the 10th for a one day.

Posted by
1 posts

Hello,

I am also traveling to Stockholm on the 31st and heading to Copenhagen, Amsterdam and then into Germany/Italy/Czech Rep. Would be great to meet up and/or hear any advice on where to stay and what to do while I'm in any of those places! Staying in Europe until May 1.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by
4 posts

I have a week off from 6 until the 11 May. Where are you planning to be during then.. I wouldn't mind doing Amsterdam :)