Please sign in to post.

Europe 2013

I would like to go to London and Paris on the way to really exploring Italy and Spain. I have no set plans, as of yet ... My style of travel is finding the best bargains with a few splurges along the way ... lodging that is clean and safe... eating where the locals eat ... taking in local culture and sites at a leisurely pace. So if any of this peaks your interest drop me a line... I am a female that feels 30 yet to my surprise my drivers license says early 60's. thanks ... ceejay

Posted by
12 posts

Hola Ceejay! So now our messages are on the same dock, but not much INFO has been exchanged?? I'll keep on checking my Profile board. From Texas Jon .

Posted by
4 posts

I am a 60 something female and interested in going back to Europe. Sounds like you travel the way I do. Carol Vancouver USA

Posted by
14 posts

I am a 45 year old female that will be traveling to Rome January 2013 and there for a month. I am renting an apartment there so I can't help with lodging but I am open to walking, sight seeing or catching a few meals if you would like.

Posted by
222 posts

I too am a female over 60 who loves to travel in Europe. I've never traveled all alone - usually with another girl friend or my husband. I really like going with a another female. I been to Europe at least a dozen times. My favorites are France and Italy but Like to a few edgy places as well. In June I will be going with my husband to Rome and Sorrento and then on to Croatia and Slovenia. I try to travel at least every other year at least. I did meet up with another female via a website in 2009 and we spent 2 weeks together in France. It worked pretty well - no real problems - but not a perfect match either. Anyway, keep me in the loop. Who knows what might come up. Barb