Please sign in to post.

EU Travel Partner - April 2014!

Hi there, I am a 24 years old from Canada and currently in Brno, Czech Republic. Will be backpacking around Europe a bit for the first two weeks of April. Want to explore cities, do nature related things, and just have fun! If anyone would be interested in joining, a companion would be great!

Christine :)

Hey,I am 26 year old guy currently in stuttgart,Germany and would like to go to some of the cities in Europe.Please let me know your plan.Thanks

Sourabh

Posted by
7 posts

I am an Indian female, looking for an Easy Going Female Co-Traveller for a Euro trip in May 2014.

Tentative Plan for Spain & Portugal:

India to Barcelona - Via Paris - Covering Paris for 1.5 days in the layover period

Then in Spain - Barcelona, Madrid, Granada, Seville - 8 days

Then in Portugal - Algarve & Lisbon - 4 days

Lisbon to India via Brussels - Covering Amsterdam & Brussels in 1.5 days

But I am completely flexible & open to doing a Eurotrip covering Italy, France & Switzerland instead of Spain / Portugal.

I am very keen on traveling. So let me know if anyone truly interested and if you have better ideas, happy to interact & discuss.

Cheers !

Posted by
32711 posts

chidiya18

Here's another post where it looks like you are less credible because you haven't read the post. The OP said she will be back after the first two weeks of April, and you say that you are going in May.

You may have more success if you read posts carefully, and maybe start your own thread.

Posted by
3 posts

Hey! I messaged you on another website as well. Let me know if you are interested in travelling Europe for April 2014 (can be split over the month). I am a Canadian student currently in Frankfurt, Germany and willing to travel wherever in Europe (as I am a bit behind on my traveling) Let me know!