Please sign in to post.

Eastern Europe Feb 2013

I'll be attending a conference in Krakow Poland Feb 10-15, and I'd love to travel for 1-2 weeks following the conference. Many cities are of interest, including Budapest, Riga, Belgrade, Bucharest. But I'm also open to suggestions. If budget allows, I'd love to end the trip with a few days in Istanbul! Given the time of year, train travel is probably the most practical option for the northern parts of eastern Europe, though I usually prefer to rent a car. Mid-range boutique hotels are preferred. I am female, a very young 42, and from Seattle. I'm open to male or female traveling partners who can provide a couple references. Hope to hear from you!

Posted by
2 posts

: I'm definitely going to be finishing my trip with a flight to Istanbul around Feb. 25th. So, I'm really looking for a travel partner from Krakow to WHEREVER (in Eastern Europe) from about Feb. 15th - Feb. 25th.

Posted by
1 posts

Hi I'll be attending a conference in Vienna myself, from 15-18 Feb! My tentative travel plans are as such: Vienna (15-18 Feb) - Salzburg - Munich - Prague - Berlin - Warsaw - Krakow - Budapest - back to Singapore (10 Mar). I'm a first time solo traveller, female, asian, 24 years old.