Please sign in to post.

Dolomites end of Sept 2024

Seeking travel partner for a trip to the Dolomites 9/24/24-10/1/24. I plan to arrive at the Marco Polo Airport on September 24th, rent a car and drive to Cortina d’Ampezzo for two nights, then onto Val Gardena for the remainder of the time in the Dolomites before heading back to Venice. I’d like to share the cost of the rental car and driving so we can take turns being the passenger and enjoy the passing scenery. Sharing accommodations is optional.

I am an active senior woman and would like to do some light hiking. We’re not obliged to spend the entire trip together as I understand we may have differing activities we’d like to do. But if our plans are similar that’s ok too. This will be my first trip to Italy. My itinerary is not firm in regards to what I’ll be doing each day in the Dolomites. I have a general idea of what I would like to do, but that will evolve over the months as I continue to research available activities.

Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by
3 posts

Hello,

I am arriving in France this September. I will have a car and am planning a road trip to Italy.
I do not know that our timing is quite right for it to work, but I guess never say never as it might.
Keep me posted either way. I would be curious to see how you made out finding a travel partner in the forums.

M

Posted by
2 posts

Hello M,
My dates for my travel in Italy are firm as I've already secured accommodation. For my time in Val Gardena (actually Santa Cristina) I have an airbnb that could be shared. If my travel dates worked for you maybe we could work something out.