Please sign in to post.

Barcelona/Valencia Mar 2014

Anyone travelling to Barcelona from 15-19 March 2014? This is my third visit to Barcelona and I am comfortable getting around and speaking, and would like to know if anyone else going around this time would like a travel partner. I have seen most of the larger "to-do" items, and will be concentrating on some of the out-of-the-way sites, but I love this city so much I'll go back to any of the main attractions. Most likely will take a long day trip to Valencia, and the "City of Arts and Sciences" one of the days. Please reply if interested.

Anyone, young and old, male or female, is invited.

Brandon

Posted by
6 posts

Brandon,

I am going to Barcelona, Madrid, and down to Jaen Spain to see friends then Portuagal in April/May 2014. Since I have never been to Barcelona before, what are the must sees in Barcelona? I would appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Rob
DFW

Posted by
4 posts

Parc Guell, Parc de la Cituadella, Montjuic, La Sagrada Familia (outside, don't bother inside) and then the beaches. I recommend Runner Bean Walking Tours "Old City/Barri Gothic" tour, it's free and then you tip what you feel the tour was with. Enjoy!

Brandon