Please sign in to post.

Backpacking Europe Summer 2015

My name is Sara, I'm 18 and from Florida. I'll be backpacking Europe late June-late August and am looking for someone to travel with! Let me know if you're interested :)

Posted by
1 posts

Hey Sara,I live in London and have been to Europe many times ,I normally drive there as it's too fun:).I'd like to go at the same time you planning too so it would be my pleasure to accompany you coz if I never travel alone.I'm male late 20's single and very easy going and open to all suggestions for out destinations and where to stay or how to travel,plz email me if u r interested.truely yours

Posted by
3 posts

Hey Im a 23 year old male from LA California , I graduate school on June 12th and plan to leave shortly to Europe.Europe. I'm planing to visit Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Switzerland, Germany, London were I have family, and I would like to visit other places like Spain , Portugal, France , Italy, Greece and maybe turkey.
I was planing on flying to a country and then use the rail from traveling around,the 24 country pass is pretty affordable around $600 for a month , Do if anyone wants to join me on my adventure that would be great . Specially someone from the US
travel dates around june 15th to july 15th