Please sign in to post.

Europe Road Trip

I am an Australian Guy planning to travel through Europe this summer, starting around the 12th of August. I want to travel for bout 3 months. I am about to purchase a van for the trip. I am looking for easy going, fun travel mates to join me on my trip. I would like to visit the following countries but I have a very flexible itinerary but would like to drive reasonably quickly to Croatia to start off with. Croatia and surrounding countries, Austria, Czech Republic, Greece, Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy. Plus any others on the way. I will also probably head to Spain later in the year (October-ish) I think the best way to travel is without a fixed plan so if you find or here about something good on the way you can explore it further. The trip will be a mixture of camping in the van and staying in hostels. I would like to visit some of the major touristy stuff, plus some off the beaten track exploring. Also throw in some partying as well. I plan to leave pretty soon.
Let me know if you are interested in joining me for part or the entire trip. It will be an experience of a life time.

Posted by
6 posts

Hey. I'm Jessica a 20 year old college student studying in London this fall, I'm planning on travelling for about 10 days before my semester starts, Sept 5/6-15, I am thinking about Berlin, Prague, Budapest (but these places aren't definite). Sorry for the late reply but my travel partner just canceled on me and I am really looking for someone to travel with. Let me know if you are interested. I'm open to a lot of things. I'm a history major so I'm interested in museums but I really want to explore and experience the cities/countries.