Please sign in to post.

Spain

Hi there :)
I'm a 21 yr old female from Australia and I've booked my flights for Spain end of June till start of august, planning to go to barcelona, Ibiza and Madrid.. I'll be travelling solo and would like a female travel buddy!

Posted by
4 posts

YES! finally someone down for Ibiza :) my break is from mid june - july. Thinking of doing spain/portugal/morocco. Let me know :)

Posted by
3 posts

Hi Aaliyah, I'm going to be in Spain most of July. I will be doing a few day trips and would love a buddy too. Email me and we'll chat.

Posted by
1 posts

Hi ladies! I'm a 28 yr old female and I'll be in Barcelona for a month starting July 22...if anyone is going to be around then, shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up!

Posted by
2 posts

Hi ladies, Seems like friends dropping out last minute is common. I was supposed to be going with a group of girls but now they cannot afford to go but that is not stopping me. I'm a 24 recent uni grad and I'm going to Porto from July 15-19 then I will be heading to spain from the 19 to August 2. I would absolutely love if I had someone to travel with even for a day so get in touch if you want to connect!