Please sign in to post.

6 week trip UK and Europe May-Mid june 2014

I have a flight booked for May 2-June 16 (land in London fly out of Paris) and wanted to see if there was anyone who wanted to join me for a few days, hours, or maybe more. I land in London on May 3 and plan to spend at least a week traveling the country making my way up to Liverpool and then maybe even hopping over to Ireland for a few days. After that i will make my way down to Paris and go from there. No real timeframe is set but do want to go to the following countries in this order.
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Italy
France

Also considering
czech republic
Austria

I will be doing all my travel by rail, eating cheap and staying mainly in Hostels and maybe a nice Hotel once or twice if the price is right. If you are interested give me a reply and we can talk further into this

Posted by
11 posts

This sounds perfect for me. Just one thing - I fly into London 3 days later - but if that isn't going to be a problem for you, I am definitely interested in joining you on this trip! Just send me an email :)

Posted by
3 posts

Shouldn't really be a problem depending on your plans, but we could always meet further into our trip if it works better that way. I sent you my email in a private message. lets chat through that since I'm not always on here.