Please sign in to post.

Europe in August

Hey, This is Amit. I am looking for a person or group to travel with for the Europe trip. I will be travelling from Aug 5 - Aug 25, flexible about the places to visit. If you have similar plans, please drop me a message. If we can travel for some part of trip, that would be fine as well. Best
Amit

Posted by
4 posts

hi,
lets catch up..i want to do europe in late august/sept. let me know.. monica

Posted by
3 posts

I would be interested to join. Please let me know the details. Thanks, Rishabh

Posted by
3 posts

Hi, I plan to travel from August 1-15th in the south and east part of Europe. Prefer Italy and Greece
Interested?

Posted by
6 posts

I've got 3 weeks of vacation in August. Havent really decided where to go yet. I'm open to ideas Cheers ))

Posted by
4 posts

Hello, I will be traveling Europe from Aug 5 to Sept 23. If your interested in meeting up for part of the trip let me know as I have no set itinerary. Thanks
Abraham

Posted by
3 posts

Hey I am going to be traveling Europe from the 2nd to the 26th of August. Let me know what your Itinerary is like and maybe we can meet up! I am working my way from London to Croatia. Evan

Posted by
5 posts

Hey Amit, I have the same time slot 5th to around 24th Aug, thinking of road trippin (share petrol) or train from UK to French Riviera, maybe northern Italy but completely open to ideas. Looking for other individuals to travel with. Get in touch if you want to cross paths. Looking to go out, hit beaches, water sports and explore new areas.. free to call/text +447939849271 David