Please sign in to post.

Eastern Europe

I am going to Chisinau, Moldova for three months, then three months in Romania and three months in Ukraine. I plan to go on my own but it would be better to have a travel buddy. I am a 58 year old man who is going to school full time and needs to learn Romanian and Russian. Male or female is fine. I will spend my time taking my online classes and in my spare time experience the culture. I plan to start this adventure in July 2013. This would be perfect for someone wanting to learn Romanian and/or Russian languages. Thanks, Ed

Posted by
1158 posts

Hi Ed, I will in Eastern Europe for a while beginning with mid May. Let me know, maybe I help you. Bea

Posted by
5 posts

Thank you Bea, I am open to almost anywhere in Romania. Perhaps, we can talk on Skype if you have it, or we can exchange email addresses? Look forward to hearing from you.
Ed

Posted by
5 posts

Hello Bea, Maybe I do not have private messaging or else I do not know how to access it.
Ed

Posted by
1158 posts

Oh. After you log in, on the upper right corner you will see "my profile". When you click on it, it will take you to your private messages.