Please sign in to post.

Vancouver Canada June 19 700pm

Hi Everyone
We started a travel group back in 2014 and its turned into a big group of friends so if you are in the area come out have a few drink and talk travel .

https://www.meetup.com/ImpulsiveTourists/events/262103258/
Wed june 19 7-9pm
Steamworks Brewing Company
375 Water St · Vancouver, BC
reservation is under jim or ask for the meetup group

We are a group of travelers that socialize while trying to help others to learn and plan their trips of all budgets , ages and styles with our combined knowledge and experiences.
In our relaxed informal atmosphere you have the opportunity to :

1. Be part of a supportive travel community
  2. Get help with your questions about your trip
  3. Brainstorm about new and creative ways which will enable you and others to travel more
  4. Acquire skills to travel independently to just about any country
  5. Generate greater awareness & discussions on destinations around the globe
  6. Find potential travel companions for future travels
  7. Come with us to explore the world
  8. Most importantly have fun and make new friends !!!!!!! Feel free to join our Facebook page to share your trips , pictures and up to date travel news https://www.facebook.com/groups/143692696335490/
Posted by
16150 posts

Sounds like good fun. We will be in Alaska this time, but I may try to come another time. We always enjoy visiting Vancouver and this is a great excuse to head nort to visit our neighbors.

Posted by
532 posts

Do you have dates for July yet? I'm into YVR July 16 overnight then heading to Pembertin for a work related event July 17/18 then back to Vancouver for the 19/20 before flying out on the 21'st. would love to meet up with the group if you have an event through that time.

Posted by
84 posts

it would be great to meet you 2

the group meets the 1st Wednesday of every month in new Westminster meet up group
july 3 7-9pm
The Boathouse New Westminster
900 Quayside Drive · New Westminster, BC
ask for jim (I will be camping) or the meetup group. we are usually in the bar to the right as soon as you walk in the front doors

we try to have the 2nd meeting of the month is on the 3rd Wednesday of the month . this meetup rotates throughout the lower mainland to get other travelers involved. this hasn't been set yet for july

we also created a facebook group to share travel news , find travel partners and post our events

facebook group

ill try to update this site when I know of future events