Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting, November 20, 2021

I usually start off the monthly meeting notice with a comment about the weather here, but since we've been running 20 degrees below normal lately, I'm in no mood to be chipper about it.

To make things worse, several of our group have lost people close to them this week. However, the sun is shining today, and prospects for the weekend are good. So my spirits are soaring, and nothing makes me happier (well, almost nothing) than getting together with travel friends.

Our next travel group meeting will be Saturday, November 20, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

Diane and Sharon are back from an amazing trip to Britain; ladies, we're expecting lots of details. Kim is just weeks away from her next trip (Christmas markets!), and Stan and I are still tweaking our 2022 trip to France and Italy. We should have plenty to talk about, and plenty of questions to ask and tips to share.

As always, all topics related to travel are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

Posted by
6265 posts

And I just found out Jesse is coming! Whoop! We haven't seen her since "the before times."