Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting, June 17, 2023

We're finally in the OK weather sweet spot: highs in the 80s, lows in the 60s, fruits and vegetables ripening .... What's not to like? I'll tell you what is to like, and it's having a travel group meeting coming up!

For those of you who are new to travel groups, picture this: A congenial group of folks who, when they ask to see your pictures, mean all of them. A group of folks who mean it when they say "Tell me all about your trip." A group of folks whose eyes do not glaze over when you start talking about your travel, whether it be travel past, future, or just hypothetical. A group of folks who are eager to learn, share, ask and answer questions, give and receive advice. For some of us, the meeting is the high point of our month!

Our next Tulsa Area Rick Steves Travel Group Meeting will be Saturday, June 17, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson in Tulsa (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

Our meetings are all about sharing our experiences and learning from others. We love hearing each other's stories, asking questions, and offering our own hints and tips. As always, all travel related topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

Oh, just a "heads up:" our July meeting will be on the second Saturday, rather than the usual third. That'll be July 8; I'll post the notice at least 2 weeks ahead of time.

There are no replies to this topic.