Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting June 16

June! Can you believe it? And it's hot here in Northeastern Oklahoma, with temps running well above normal - it's supposed to hit 100 this weekend. Yikes! But we're ready to sit down in a cool space, have some coffee and bagels, and do one of our favorite things: talk travel!

Our next travel group meeting will be Saturday, June 16, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m. Kim, Stan, and I didn't manage to tell all about our recent trips at our last meeting, and Kim has promised to have her Scotland scrapbook ready! You don't want to miss this; Kim's scrapbooks are great.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.
Edit | Delete |

Posted by
6289 posts

Just bumping up the topic, since our meeting is this weekend. I'm sure looking forward to it; we've been so busy with other things that I can't wait to spend a couple of hours just sitting and sharing stories.

I'm not sure yet who's coming; Tami has to work (rats!), but Kim, Stan, and I will definitely be there, and I think Karen is coming. I haven't heard from any others from our merry band.

Anyone else in Green Country, drop on by; we'll be glad to see you.

Posted by
1018 posts

I will bring both scrapbooks cuz, Karen has not seen neither of them.

Posted by
6289 posts

I just heard from her; she can't come. She wants you to bring your Scotland scrapbook in July, so she can see it. You might as well leave those scrapbooks in the car until everyone sees them!

Posted by
6289 posts

Great meeting today, even with half our regulars absent. We welcomed Patsy and Dale, who were delightful. And Kim's scrapbooks stole the show, as usual.

Next up: July 21, right after the 2019 tours are announced. Guess what we'll be talking about?