Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting July 8, 2023 (Note date!)

I'm posting a little early, but we're moving the date this month, meeting the second, rather than the third, Saturday. We'll return to our usual schedule in August.

Our next Tulsa Area Rick Steves Travel Group Meeting will be Saturday, July 8, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson in Tulsa (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

Kim will be back, and should have plenty of stories about their nearly 6 weeks in Great Britain. And we'll get to hear about her meeting with Margaret from Springfield; Kim and her hubbie and Margaret and her family will all be in London for a St Louis Cardinals game! See below for more news about Margaret,

Our meetings are all about sharing our experiences and learning from others. We love hearing each other's stories, asking questions, and offering our own hints and tips. As always, all travel related topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

One more announcement, a travel friend from Missouri, Margaret Paulyn-Settle, will be in Tulsa Friday, July 28, and wants to meet up for breakfast. Margaret and I have corresponded for years, but haven't yet made it to each other's meetings. Well, she'll be meeting up with Kim in London this weekend, so there will be at least one familiar face to greet her here. I'll announce more details when I have them.

Posted by
6293 posts

Yay! I understand wanting to be in your own bed; what I usually want is my own home cooking!

Can't wait to see you at the meeting. Safe travels; we've missed you.