Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting July 17, 2021

Well, summer in Oklahoma is here, and with it come "normal" temperatures, the ones people worry about when they're planning a trip to Italy or Greece. So even though we are (temporarily, I'm sure) in a cool, wet spell, we've decided it's time to return to our pre-pandemic venue. Hence:

Our next travel group meeting will be Saturday, July 17, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

Kim has to work that day ☹️, but Stan and I will be there, and I think Diane is coming. Karen should be off work that day, so we hope she can make it. A couple of new folks have reached out to me here on the Forum, so I'm hoping they can come, as well.

Now that RSE has opened 2022 tours, we'll have plenty to talk about. Stan and I are signed up for 2 tours next year, and are trying to figure out how to squeeze in a third one. Kim has signed up for 2 or 3. I'm ready to start the serious planning, and will be glad to hear everyone's advice and suggestions. And as always, all topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

Posted by
6289 posts

Diane is definitely coming; the rest of you "occasionals" need to come meet her.

Posted by
6289 posts

Great meeting today; we had two new folks, and saw a few that we haven't seen since ... 2019? I'm looking forward to our ntxt meeting, August 21.