Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting, January 20, 2024

2024 is already here, and we're all hoping for a productive, provocative, and meaningful year. Let's start things off on the right foot with one of our favorite activities, our monthly travel group meeting!

The next Tulsa Area Rick Steves Travel Group Meeting will be Saturday, January 20, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson in Tulsa (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

Last month we had a great turnout with five new people! We're expecting a good time again this month, as usual. Kim has a new scrapbook to show us (Yay!), and at least five of our regulars have trips planned for 2024 they'll be wanting to talk about. I have some questions about train travel in Europe that I'd like to raise, a couple of us who have never been on a cruise are considering it this year, and I know others will also have plans or stories to share.

We've also had a couple of suggestions about moving our meeting place; we should probably open a discussion about that.

And as always, all travel related topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.
If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

There are no replies to this topic.