Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting, January 18, 2020

Happy New Year! 2020 is here, and we are so ready to get together to share our travel plans, dreams, and memories. The major holiday season is past, so we can get serious about planning our upcoming trips, whether they be real, hypothetical, or simply wishful thinking.

Our next travel group meeting will be Saturday, January 18, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m. At least three of us who will be there have trips planned for next year to England and Italy, so I'm sure we'll be talking about those destinations. Jesse and her husband are taking the kids and grands to Disney World, so we're eager to hear about that, as well. And as always, all topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

Posted by
6289 posts

Just bumping this up.

My husband and I are having a busy couple of weeks with family and volunteer responsibilities, and our monthly travel group meeting is an island of fun and relaxation. Can't wait!