Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting, February 19, 2022

Well, we're going to try it again. Covid ramped up so quickly here in NE Oklahoma that we decided to cancel our January meeting. We're going to be optimistic and plan a meeting for this month, but if the numbers spike again, I'll post a change.

Speaking of optimistic, several of us are barging ahead, making plans for travel later this year. Stan and I are putting the finishing touches on our upcoming trip to France and Italy (including two RS tours!), and Kim and her hubby have an exciting trip ahead, as well. And I'm willing to bet that Diane and Sharon have plans.

So let's get together to share details and tips. Our next travel group meeting will be Saturday, February 19, at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

As always, all travel related topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

There are no replies to this topic.