Please sign in to post.

Tulsa Area Travel Group Meeting, April 16, 2022

Our next Tulsa Area Rick Steves Travel Group Meeting will be Saturday, April 16. As usual, we'll gather at Panera Bread at 41st and Hudson (that's 5601 E. 41st, between Yale and Sheridan), at 10:00 a.m.

At least five of us have trips planned in the next few months, and we are counting down the days, frantically trying to remember what it is we've forgotten to do, buy, book, or arrange. (Well, I am, anyway. Some of our group seem to be able to stay calm, blasé even. I think they're faking it.)

And those of us who don't have trips this year still have things to learn, to share, and to teach. So let's get together to share details, tips, advice, and stories.

As always, all travel related topics are open for discussion, and all comers are welcome. It's an open forum - come join in the fun.

If you love to travel, or would like to travel, or are curious about travel, come join us. Anyone is welcome; you don't have to have been on a Rick Steves tour, or any tour at all. You'll recognize us by the RS books on the table, and the big smiles on our faces.

Posted by
13809 posts

"Some of our group seem to be able to stay calm, blasé even. I think they're faking it."

Hahaha...that made me laugh!

Posted by
1017 posts

I am trying to stay calm because I don’t want the rug pulled out from under me. Lol

All expenses are almost paid for. One more bill to pay this week for Scottish islands tour.

Posted by
6265 posts

Kim, I know what you mean. I'm trying to be optimistic, but not mindlessly so.

But we're going to be gone over 6 weeks this time, so there are many things we need to take care of before we go. I want to relax and be on vacation while we're gone!