Please sign in to post.

Towns near Moscow Travel Meeting - 16 July, 2016

Come join us on Saturday, 16 July at 10:30 in the back room at One World Café, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho. If you have any questions about travel (planning an itinerary, packing, finding the best airfare, transportation in Europe etc) or if you have a trip report and suggestions or just love to talk travel like we all do, please join us whenever you can get there between 10:30 and 1:00. You'll find a Rick Steves planning map and several books on our table in the back room.
If you let us know how many of you are coming, we can make sure to have chairs for everyone! See you there!

Posted by
13800 posts

I'll be there. I'm looking for a travel partner for a few days in Paris next spring. Say April or May. Hahahahahah!!!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well Pam, I found a travel partner for you but be warned that she is really annoying at times! heeheehee! Oh, but she can be fun too: loves wine, loves to explore, always wants to be sure her partner is having a good time.

Posted by
13800 posts

I am looking for someone who will polish off the jar of yogurt the breakfast lady at the Hotel du Champ de Mars insists on leaving at my place every day even when I say Non, merci. Also will want to drink wine at Tribeca.

Just some silliness to bump this back up in case anyone is looking this weekend for an activity for next weekend!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well Pam, if those are your requirements for a travel partner, never mind the person I was thinking of, I'll happily have your yogurt and drink the house wine at Tribeca! I know, it's shocking, isn't it!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well at this point we have 6 of us and 5 maybes. (Don't tell but when it's just a small group, we have a party instead of a meeting!)

Posted by
2091 posts

bump!
Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow!

Posted by
13800 posts

And so will others of us!

Monte, have we got a question for you!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Thanks, Andrea! You too!
Pam, you're right, we do have a question for Monte.

Posted by
9403 posts

What Andrea said... Have a great meeting! 😃

Posted by
2091 posts

Thanks, Susan, we did! There were only six of us but it was a lot of fun. I made Sharon and Monte repeat their Germany trip report since I wasn't at the May meeting and Doug gave our Italy/France report with pictures. (I only interrupted several times for clarification purposes!) He also gave an excellent description of our son's proposal at the top of the Eiffel Tower!

Posted by
9403 posts

Sounds great, I would have enjoyed that!
I like having a small group from time to time, it's nice to be able to talk and listen to everyone 🤗

Posted by
13800 posts

We did have fun! Even with Doug's inventive report!

Posted by
2091 posts

Hahaha! Yes, that's Doug, inventive AND creative!
Next Moscow meeting will be the 20 August and I know someone who won't be there because she will be having a wonderful time on a Rick Steves tour!

Posted by
348 posts

Hey Darcy!

I'll be ready to plan a real trip after October! And Oregon in the spring...keep that in mind!
Have a great trip and give a nod to the Alps for me!