Please sign in to post.

SF Bay Area Travel Meeting

Come and join us this coming Saturday, June 11th, to talk about travel... We always have fun and it's a great way to meet others to share stories, info, and to talk about your past and/or upcoming trip.

We meet every 2nd Saturday of the month, 12:00 Noon, at:

Marin Brewing Company
1809 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur.

Marin Brewing Company is located in a shopping center called "Marin Country Mart" on Sir Francis Drake Blvd., directly across from the Larkspur ferry terminal.

When coming from the Richmond/San Rafael bridge take the 2nd freeway exit that says "Sir Francis Drake Blvd" and just stay on that road.
If coming on Hwy 101 from SF or from the north, take the "Sir Francis Drake Blvd" exit and go east, the shopping center will be on your left.

Come in and look for us inside or outside on their patio... there will be a RS book on the table.

If you can't be there at 12:00 it's okay, we're usually there for 2-3 hrs, (occasionally four hours!) so come on by... even if late!

Hope to see you there!

Posted by
5697 posts

See you there! (Assuming there's no rain ... car runs fine but the wipers don't, so we're stuck at home whenever there's precipitation.)
Ed and Lauri

Posted by
1305 posts

I'm looking forward to sharing plans and hearing the stories.
Who else wants to join us?

Posted by
9404 posts

Me! Will be a fun meeting, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Posted by
9404 posts

Should be nice weather, maybe we can sit outside on the patio!

Posted by
1305 posts

Looks like lovely weather, Ed and Lauri, so no excuses ...
We eagerly await your travel stories!
;-)

Posted by
9404 posts

And Jeff, we want to hear all about your Sicily adventures!

Posted by
1626 posts

Hi, won't be able to join and this is my last chance. We leave for Europe next Saturday and return the 11th. But we are moving down to Monterey County next month. My last day with my current job is Wednesday, then new job starts July 18th and move the next weekend. Too much packing to do!!

Posted by
9404 posts

Karen, it all sounds exciting! Enjoy!

Posted by
1305 posts

We'll miss you, Karen, but best of luck to you.
(Maybe you could start a travel group in Monterey ...)

Posted by
2599 posts

I had hoped to join you all but too much going on this weekend--hopefully next time.

Posted by
9404 posts

Super fun meeting today!

Thanks for joining us Nancy, hope you have a great trip and hope we'll see you again!

Christa, would be great to have you join us July 9th!

Posted by
9404 posts

Christa, so glad to hear you'll be joining us!