Please sign in to post.

Seattle/Eastside book & map exchange postponed

I tentatively scheduled this for April 15, weather permitting. NOAA a website says there is a 50% chance of rain after 9am tomorrow, so I am going to postpone this to a better day.

Posted by
1133 posts

Ok Lola. Thanks for spearheading this little get together when a better date comes along. I’m off to Vancouver BC next weekend.

Posted by
68 posts

Just following up on this to see if anyone is interested in a new date...heading to Italy in early June and was excited to connect with others who had books to offload :). Perfect day today, so hoping for more nice ones so we can get this back on the calendar.

Thank you to Lola for organizing!

Posted by
15113 posts

Thank you for posting, Laura. Coincidentally, I was going to post to day to ask for input on a new date. Yes, today would have been perfect, and I regret not planning that in time.

So it could be May 6 or 13. Since you are interested, I will ask which of those is better for you? I have some nice “wish list” books on Italy, a couple of guidebooks, plus lots of maps—road maps, hiking maps, area maps, and a few city maps.

Plus lots on Switzerland and random other countries and cities, including a RS Budapest guidebook