Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - April 16, 2022

At last it's time for our Moscow Travel Group meeting this coming Saturday, 16 April at 10:30 (till 12:30) at One World Café! Located at 533 South Main Street in Moscow, we have the small Back Room on the left.
You'll know you've found the Travel Group by the world map and several Rick guide books on the table.

If you would like something to drink or eat, please purchase at One World as they are so kind to let us use the back room without charge for 2 hours. To keep us all safe so we can travel, please wear a mask when you aren't eating or drinking--thank you! (Most of us have been vaccinated and had boosters but we still should be careful.)

Are any of you dreaming and planning for a trip this year? Please bring your ideas, your questions, your concerns, your determination to travel! Trip Reports are also appreciated!

Please let us know if you will be there or not so we can make sure we have chairs for everyone.

Posted by
2091 posts

Just bringing this to the top of "All Topics" so we don't miss anyone.

From the emails I sent to the members on my list we have 8 travellers planning to attend! I am so looking forward to at least seeing some of the group again because it's been much too long.
It will be good to hear about travel plans, travel dreams and travel memories. (And I'm hoping that some of you will wear some traditional clothes from your favorite countries!!!)

Those of you who will be having a grand time on trips already--such as France, Belgium and the Netherlands...you know who you are!--will be missed!

Posted by
13934 posts

Awwww shucks!! I will miss the “gang”!!