Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 27 October, 2018

Take note please: The University of Idaho Homecoming is on our usual meeting day so we've changed to the 27 October, usual time of 10:30 and same location, back room of One World Café, 533 S. Main Street, Moscow, Idaho.

We are definitely a fun group who love to talk and dream about travel. Trip reports, travel tips, travel show & tell items are all welcome. Also if you're just learning about travel, we have all sorts of suggestions to get you started and have your trip go smoothly!

Please let us know if you're coming so we can be sure to have plenty of chairs available!

Posted by
13903 posts

Thanks Darcy for organizing the change! It's just going to be impossible to get to One World with the parade going down Main St in front of it!

I'll just add that Darcy and I talked and we'll cancel if we don't hear that people are coming on the 27th.

Posted by
2091 posts

Thanks, Pam! Yes, I forgot to say that we'll cancel completely if we don't have enough interest. (Sobbing heard in background....) So please let us know right away.

Posted by
2091 posts

Just a reminder that we are NOT meeting today!

The UI Homecomimg parade begins at 10:00!

See you next Saturday.

Posted by
2091 posts

Fun day ahead for me today--since this is probably our last 70F day, I plan to shampoo the carpets! Whoohoo!

Posted by
2091 posts

So, Pam, is the meeting on for today?
I wish I could be there but I don't want to miss a minute of Kathy's visit, of course!

Posted by
13903 posts

Well, I'm going so at least 3 will be there, lol!! Well, 4 actually...I think Rog is going with me.

Last day for the Farmer's Market too. Sorry you won't be there but I'll catch you up on everyone's trip plans!