Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 21 May, 2022

I can't believe I forgot to post about our meeting. Thankfully I did remember about a week ago to send out the email to our regular group. Sorry to any potential new members!.

If by any chance you are on the Rick Steves site because you either like or are interested in learning about travel and are in the Moscow/Pullman vicinity, we are having our monthly Travel Meeting this Saturday, 21 May at 10:30 at One World Café, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho. Our Back Room--double doors on the left at the back--is available to us from 10:30-12:30

It would be great if you can let us know you are planning to attend but if you can't, just show up! You will be happily welcomed to join our fun-loving group!
EDIT: Ok, I've made some changes because of some major inaccuracies! I think I was looking forward to lunch with Pam and finding out more about her recent trip!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well you better be, Pam! With that amazing Trip Report you posted I am sure the group will have additional questions and we'll expect at least a few pictures, 20 - 100 would do.

Posted by
13905 posts

Oh yes, let me spend to night printing off 200 glossy 8X10's lolol!! I'll try to remember to bring my iPad Mini which will be easier to see the pictures on than my phone.

Posted by
2091 posts

Pam! I thought you meant you were going to print 200 pictures so you can give one to each of us, all 200 of us in the tiny Back Room! Well I'm crushed that wasn't your plan. (Turns out you would have had a few extra because not that many can attend!)