Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 20 July, 2019

At last, it's that time again!
I realize it's not too surprising but those of us who meet the third Saturday of each month at 10:30 at One World Café (533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho) love to talk about travel! If you also are interested in planning a trip, or dreaming of somewhere new, have questions or have a trip report, please join us!
We meet in the back room and usually have a world map on the table as well as other Rick Steves guide books, phrase books, all sorts of items from this site! We also sometimes have show and tell of new and helpful travel items or bags.
Please let me know if you'll be there so we can be sure to have chairs for all.

Posted by
13934 posts

Thanks for posting this notice Darcy!

I saw Karen at the Farmer's Market Saturday and she will be there.

I'll go early and do my shopping - the green beans, cherries and berries have been spectacular!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well, so far I only know of 5 of us who will be there but then there are several I know of who just pop in after doing the market. I'm really hoping they come because it's been too long since we've seen them! (You know who you are and Pam, you know who they are too!)

Anyone else planning on being there?

Posted by
2091 posts

Just bumping up since I haven't heard from many of you from my email meeting notice. Five's a good number but more of us would make it a party!

Posted by
13934 posts

Just a last chance bump for our meet-up tomorrow!

Posted by
1321 posts

Sorry we could not make it over in July. How was the meeting? Donna