Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 18 November, 2017

It’s that time again!

If you like to talk about travel, if you have tips or if you have suggestions, if you’re just beginning to plan a trip or if you have a trip report, we’d love to have you join us. In addition to planning tips we also have great suggestions for how to pack, what to pack it in and packing light to make your trip easier.

The Moscow Travel Group will be meeting as usual on the 3rd Saturday of each month, so next Saturday, November 18 at 10:30 at One World Café, 533 South Main Street in Moscow. We’ll be in the back room. We’re very casual so if you can’t make it at 10:30, just come in when you can. The room is reserved for us till 1:00. We’ll have a world map on the table and various Rick Steves' guide books so we’re not too hard to find.

We won’t be meeting in December due to the weather and the Christmas rush so our next meeting will be January 20, 2018.

Please let me know if you will try to make it so we can get enough chairs for all of us.

Posted by
2091 posts

Oh good, Monte and Sharon, glad you'll be there. Also Pam will be there, I believe. Several others are planning to be there so we should have quite a turn out this month.

Posted by
13904 posts

Just a reply so I can bumpity bump bump this thread. Yes, I’ll be there!!

Nothing clever to say, Darcy!! Sorry. 😜

Posted by
2091 posts

Pam! How can this be? You without a witty reply? Unheard of!

Posted by
2091 posts

What's going on? Is everyone just too busy to bump this up for me? Come on "Towns & Villages near Moscow--no visa required" Group! Show us your brilliance!

Posted by
1840 posts

If we have time at our meeting tomorrow we could discuss some of the posts that have been appearing lately.

Posted by
13904 posts

Hahaha...since you are Secretary you'll have to print out a list for review!!

At least parking will be easy. No Farmer's Market. No winter Market. UI kids will be headed out of town for break. All is good!

Posted by
2091 posts

Today's the day! We're expecting 10-12 of us. Anyone else from the Forum? Anyone from Boise? Coeur d'Alene? Whitefish? You're all welcome!

Posted by
2091 posts

Ah, Lynn, you have to be in Paris at Hôtel Lévêque to use the "beam me up, Scotty" elevator--as Rick calls it! But I think that only gets you to the 5th floor, not to Lewiston.