Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 18 May, 2019

The Moscow Group will be meeting on the 3rd Saturday of the month as usual which will be May 18th at 10:30 at One World Café, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho. We meet in the back room and we usually have a world map or a Rick Steves Europe planning map on the table as well as various RS travel guides.
We love to talk about travel! If you have travel dreams, travel questions, travel suggestions, or a trip report, we'd love to have you join us! All are welcome!
Please let us know you are coming so we can be sure to have plenty of chairs.
See you there!

Posted by
2091 posts

Hey Pam, so far I've only heard that Karen will be there! Have you heard from anyone else? I've had a couple of negatives but that's it. I suspect that everyone is out gardening at last!
Since it's Mother's Day I'm going to do my trial packing today. (No packing competition here: I take what I want and need as long as I can safely haul it on and off trains. No one "gets" to help me!)

Posted by
13906 posts

Yep, that's the only "yes" I've got so far. Judy will be traveling (Paris, darn her, hahaha!) so doubt Sally will travel down on her own. Haven't heard from M&S?? They must be traveling right now?

I'll be going in to the Farmer's Market anyway but will let Karen know it might just be the 2 of us in case she has something else to do.

No one else has said a for sure "Yes" for June when both of us are gone.

Posted by
2091 posts

Sharon and Monte are doing their usual Alberta run and that's a bit of a commute. I wouldn't plan on them!

Posted by
13906 posts

I thought this was their usual month for a run north. Thanks...so yes, won't expect them.

I'll wait until Thursday or so and message Karen.

Pam

Posted by
13906 posts

OK, we've got another couple of folks coming so I'll be at One World on Saturday AM with my Farmers Market purchases in hand!!