Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 18 August, 2018

At long last, it's that time again! Time for the most fun to be had on US soil: the Moscow Travel Group Meeting!

We meet at 10:30 on the third Saturday of each month, so the 18 August, at One World Café, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho.
It's always fun to go to the market before or after too but finding parking is more of a challenge. Suggestions, anyone?

If you let us know you're coming, we'll be able to make sure we have enough chairs.
Who will be there?

Posted by
13934 posts

Whaaat! Gasp! We've got a spam post intruding on here. Have reported it to the webmaster.

Meanwhile, yes, you know I will be there!

There has also been roadwork going on along southbound Jackson street including having the stoplight at the corner of Jackson and 6th being down with guys directing traffic thru there. Last time I wound up parking where I usually park for the Market and that's the big parking lot slightly uphill to the east of Washington street near the Post Office and old Federal Building. Here's a link. I couldn't get the map to cooperate and it shows entering where there's not an entrance. The in-go is on 6th street.

https://goo.gl/maps/Bd5NHkXU76D2

Posted by
2091 posts

Now Pam, maybe the spammer really wants to come to our meeting! We welcome everyone so it's welcome too. It might be able to give us some excellent tips on traveling to..uh, some country that our government recommends against visiting...or other!

Thanks for the info on the roadwork. We'll leave home a bit earlier than usual to allow for any delays as well as challenges with parking. I'll bring my cane in case someone gets in my way!

Posted by
13934 posts

Yes...add some time so we'll have plenty of time to talk, haha!!

Posted by
2091 posts

And celebrate, Pam! There must be something we can celebrate about, right?!!! Celebrating is good,. Any ideas what we can celebrate?

Posted by
13934 posts

No, nothing to celebrate except you are leaving for Europe soon! And the tomatoes are great at the Farmer's Market, hahaha!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Oh, yes, we must celebrate the tomaaatoes! I'll bring the wine and the pepper, you bring the glasses and cocktail napkins.