Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 17 January, 2015

It's that time again to meet with fellow travelers to talk about --- travel!!
As always, we meet the 3rd Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m. at One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho.
If you have questions about travel, hints about travel or just want to reminisce about past trips, we'd love to have you join us.
Who can we hope to see there?

Posted by
13934 posts

Sorry! Going to the Tour Reunion/Test Drive a Tour Guide, assuming this awful frozen fog lifts.

Posted by
1840 posts

S & M will be there.

Pam, Is this one of those reunions that is sceduled Friday afternoon?

Posted by
2091 posts

It looks like it's the all day "Test Drive a Tour Guide" event which lasts from 8:45am till 9pm and which covers 22 presentations. I guess it's also a reunion from previous tours. Pam, didn't you say that 10 members from the 21-day BoE tour you were on are going to be there?

Posted by
13934 posts

Laughing Monte, yes the reunion for the Ireland tour is Friday afternoon. I did sign up for that one and will go to it if I get there in time. I'm not really in touch with anyone from my Ireland tour but yes as Darcy says, about 10-12 are planning on being there from my 21 Day Tour. Three people are coming from AZ! Should be fun!

Posted by
2091 posts

Since Doug and I are going on the Athens & the Heart of Greece tour in May, next January for sure we'll want to go to the January reunion. Can't wait....for the tour, that is!

Posted by
13934 posts

I recommend you go ahead and make your hotel reservations now for next year if you want to stay in Edmonds. I think it is usually scheduled for the 3rd weekend.

Posted by
1840 posts

The weather is going to be perfect, bright, sunny, happy, and eager, just like everybody there.

Posted by
2091 posts

Have a safe drive and a great time in Edmonds, Pam!

Posted by
13934 posts

Thanks! You all better not talk about me!

Posted by
2091 posts

But Pam, why else would we get together? You're the only item on the agenda! Maybe I'll add anyone else who doesn't attend but then we'll need to eat dinner there.

Posted by
13934 posts

Haha. Well you will have to change your agenda now cuz I pulled the plug on the drive to Seattle. Roads here are/were pretty bad this AM. Monte better be right that the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow! See you jokers at One World!

Posted by
10218 posts

Darcy, if it will make you feel better we can talk about Pam at our meeting. Sorry Pam. ;-)

Posted by
2091 posts

That would be great. Send me an in-depth report, please!

Posted by
13934 posts

Andrea, the check is in the mail. Didn't you get the hush money so you all won't talk about me?

Posted by
2091 posts

Ha! Pam, Andrea got it alright but I've doubled it with the condition that they tell me all but no one else.