Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 17 February, 2018

Yes! It's that time again for the Moscow area Travel Group Meeting. We meet in the "backroom" at 10:30 (usually until 1:00) at One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street on the third Saturday of each month.
If you like to talk about travel whether you're planning your first trip, have all sorts of questions or if you if you have a trip report and all sorts of tips from your own experience, then this is the place to be! If you like to talk travel, you will find an instant group of friends because we all have love of travel in common!
So join us in the back room where you will find a world map, several blue and yellow RS guide books on the table as well as all sorts of travel dreams in the making.

So that we can make sure we have enough chairs available, please let us know who will be there.

Posted by
13931 posts

I'll be there!

I am happy to give an extremely detailed report of my January birding trip to FL including spending the night on the floor in the Atlanta airport due to weather issues. I'll have several hundred slides on my PowerPoint presentation.

Posted by
2091 posts

Just waiting to hear from Melissa from Spokane whom I met at the hairdresser's and one of the nurses from St Joe's.
Leslie is interested in info about Australia; has anyone been there recently? It's been several decades for me so my info is much too old!

Posted by
2091 posts

Do any of you have something special for show & tell time? (Something that's legal and appropriate, please?)
I can bring my new and updated Ravenna day pack, practically all packed just in case I find a flight I need to buy!
Anyone else?

Posted by
1840 posts

Sharon and I would be glad to teach everyone how to count to five in Ukranian.

Posted by
2091 posts

Yes, please, Monte and Sharon! That would be very helpful.

Posted by
1840 posts

If that works we can go to "11-15", "Hello and Goodbye", "Please and Thank you".

Posted by
2091 posts

Monte and Sharon, thank you! Learning the courtesy words and counting in Ukrainian would be so helpful. It is truly amazing what all can be learned at these Travel Meetings!

Posted by
2091 posts

Looking forward to seeing you all or rather those of us who can make it!

Posted by
13931 posts

Yeesh...I've been done with winter for weeks. What the heck is this white stuff?? Looks like light snow or a rain/snow mix for tomorrow.