Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 17 August, 2019

I suspect that anyone reading this likes to talk and think about travel! If you're near Moscow the third Saturday of each month, then join us at One World Café, 533 South Main Street in Moscow, Idaho. This month we will be meeting on the 17 August at 10:30 as usual.
We almost always have a world map on the table in the back room as well as several Rick Steves guide books, phrase books, individual country maps, backpacks, rolling bags, you name it!
If you are just beginning to plan a trip and have questions or concerns, or have just returned from a trip so have pictures and a trip report, or just want to talk about travel, then join us. We'd love to have you! If you let me know you plan on being there, we can make sure we have plenty of seating.
See you there!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well so far we have 7 of us planning to talk travel. Not bad for our little region. I remember attending the Sacramento group a few years ago when there were so many of us, I lost count! Just like our group, the Sacramento Group is a lot of fun. If you're anywhere near there, be sure to attend.

Posted by
13809 posts

Well, darn it...Yellowstone is calling! I'm heading back over to the park on Friday for a week. Then you'll be gone in September when I'll be there, then I'll be gone in October when you'll be there, hahaha!

Posted by
2091 posts

and in between we'll both be in Paris! Whoohoo!