Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 16 March, 2019

It's that time again!
The Moscow (Idaho) Travel Group will be meeting at 10:30 at One World Cafe, 533 S. Main Street in Moscow this coming Saturday, March 16, 2019.

If you have any questions, suggestions or just like to talk about travel, please join us and expect to be even more excited about your travel dreams! Several of us have tours planned or are traveling independently and just like to hear others' suggestions for upcoming trips. We may even get to hear a couple of trip reports which may give you ideas on where to travel next.
Please let us know if you'll be there so we can be sure to have enough chairs.
We meet in the "back room" where we'll have several Rick Steves guide books and maps on the table.

Posted by
1259 posts

I don’t plan to be visiting from Boise, bummer, but hope you folks up north have a good meeting.

Posted by
13934 posts

Sorry!! Will not be there this week! At least it looks like the weather will be good!!

Posted by
2091 posts

bogiesan, I didn't realize you are from Boise! Maybe when the Boise group comes up to the Moscow Group you'll be able to come too?
At this time we are anticipating 8 or 9 of us so expect it to be a fun and interesting meeting. (Actually it's even fun when there are just 3 of us!!!!)

Posted by
13934 posts

Darn!! I love a big group! Well I love the three person meet-ups too. Or a 2 person, lunch and advice included!! 😆😆

Posted by
2091 posts

And you and your crew will be missed, Pam! Have a good time!

Posted by
13934 posts

Maybe I should livestream from the RS office lobby!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Excellent idea, Pam!
Looking forward to seeing the 7 who are coming.

Sure wish I had info on Korea for David and Ruth but if I did, it would be from 1971 when I last flew in that direction...just a bit out-dated! (In '71 I traveled to Djakarta to visit my parents for a couple of months which included a fun week in Bali as well. Ah, those were the days!) Any others have info on Korea for us? I'll ask at today's meeting what type of info they are looking for.