Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting, 16 July 2022

I suspect that you like to read, talk, plan and dream all about travel since you're on Rick's site!
If you're anywhere in the region, the Moscow Travel Group will be meeting in the small back conference room at One World Café, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho. We meet from 10:30-12:30 Saturday, 16 July but come early if you'd like to check out the Farmers' Market on Main Street.

We'll have some Trip Reports including France, Belgium and the Netherlands as well as the latest info about Yellowstone. Also traveling with teen kids, the joys, the challenges! We'd like to hear other trip reports as well as travel dreams so join us on Saturday!
Also included will be a report on dealing with cancelled or late flights and connections.

Will you be there?

Posted by
30 posts

For a moment there, when I saw the heading, I was thinking of Moscow in Soviet Russia and who would be crazy enough to go there right now lol. Moscow, ID with the University of Idaho is a much safer place to be. : )

Posted by
13931 posts

It's been a few years since we've had the comments on Moscow, Russia. Moscow, Idaho is the location for our long-running meet up encompassing Moscow ID/Pullman WA and Lewiston ID/Clarkston WA and surrounding areas of the Palouse.

I'm planning to be there Darcy!

Posted by
2091 posts

It has been a few years since the Russia comments about our meeting location. When we first started the group back in the Stone Age, we called it the "Moscow Travel Group--no visa required." We even had comments then from people wanting to also go to St Petersburg.

For this year at least we'll plan on the Moscow where the University of Idaho happens to be!

Posted by
2091 posts

So far there will be 7 of us with several trip reports as well as some trip planning questions.

Looking forward to seeing some of the group and a bit cooler temps as well!