Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 16 January, 2016

If you live in Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, Lewiston/Clarkston, Troy, Genesee or even Moscow/Pullman, our Travel Meetings aren't too far away at One World Café, 533 South Main Street in Moscow, Idaho. We meet at 10:30 in the "back room" and usually sadly break up at 1:00.
So...if you like to talk about travel--which is probably why you're on this site--and have either questions or suggestions for trips to anywhere in the world, please join us this coming Saturday, 16 January. Travel dreams or plans are also fun to talk about!
Someone might even have a travel gadget or one of Rick's travel bags for show and tell.
Doug and I will be there; who else will?

Posted by
2091 posts

Ran into Theresa this evening and she's planning to come. Also Sharon and Monte will be there. Coeur d'Alene representatives, what about you?

Posted by
2091 posts

Thank goodness you'll be there, Pam, Monte and Sharon! It wouldn't be the same without you!
Pam, there's talk on the Sacramento and the Village Italy threads about us going to Sacramento in April and Venice in May. What do I have to do to convince you to go with us?

Posted by
13906 posts

LOL Darcy. If you could get the stock market to cooperate and shoot up making my brokerage account edge in to my I can travel range that would be good. I'd drive you to Sacramento!

Posted by
2091 posts

Pam, I'll see what I can do to make the stock market improve; I've got some pixie dust around here somewhere, just have to find it.
Wish you would drive me to Sacto. Don't think you'd be able to handle driving with Doug in the passenger seat though, telling you which way to go and who to pass!

Posted by
324 posts

Pam, When you drive Darcy to Sacramento, stop by and pick me up too. I'll pay the single supplement.

Posted by
13906 posts

Hahaha Lynn! Of course we will stop! Or at least slow down at a stop light and let you jump in!

Posted by
2091 posts

Definitely, Lynn, we'll even give you time to toss your bag in the back! But...there's been a change in plans--AGAIN! Turns out Doug just received notice of another (sigh!) high school reunion in June in Redding for some odd reason. So how about if we make the 18 June Sacramento Travel Meeting?
Andrea and Eileen, will you be home yet?

Posted by
10206 posts

I return home on June 14th. I believe Eileen will be home well before that. Yea for June! And we will still see you in Venice in May, right? :-)

Posted by
2091 posts

Most definitely, we will see you in Venice!

We'll have to talk more about 2018 although somehow we must make it work!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well, it turns out Doug doesn't want to be away from work that long, so I'm flying down then driving home with Doug. Afraid I can't slow down the plane long enough for you to jump in, Lynn, unless you want to fly down too! Pam, what about you? Now I just have to figure out how to get to the Sacramento meeting. Maybe I'll bring Andy; he goes to Germany every year to visit family.

Posted by
10206 posts

Darcy, I can help you out with transportation if necessary. Anything to get you to a meeting! What area will you be staying in?

Posted by
2091 posts

Andrea, I'll PM you as soon as I make sure I can stay with Andy and Bea. Thanks for getting me to the meeting...and hopefully back!
Back to topic: so who else is coming to the meeting in Moscow on Saturday?

Posted by
2091 posts

Anyone else coming to the Moscow meeting?

Posted by
13906 posts

A final bump to the top in case anyone is looking for a snowy day activity!