Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 16 February, 2019

Our Travel Meeting is coming up on the third Saturday of the month as usual. We'll be meeting at One World Café, 533 South Main Street in Moscow at 10:30.
Everyone who is interested in travel of any kind is welcome and you will only find like-minded friends in the back room, chattering away and having a grand time! We usually have a world map on the table as well as several Rick Steves guide books, phrase books, maybe even a backpack or rolling bag.

If you let us know you hope to come, we can make sure to have adequate seating.
Andrea from Sacramento may hijack this thread and the travel meeting although that might not happen till the summer!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Posted by
13809 posts

Woohoo! It posted! I was afraid you'd run in to issues with the repeated text.

See you a week from Saturday. Or sooner, hahaha!!

Posted by
2091 posts

No problems posting at all.
Have heard from a couple of travelers but since I'm posting early this month, maybe some are still deciding if they want to do the trek to Moscow or spend the time planning a trip instead.

Hey Rog and Cinda, we're hoping for some pictures from your latest trip to northern Idaho for show & tell!

Posted by
10178 posts

Consider your thread highjacked! Mwaaah... Highjacking the travel meeting on the other hand will have to wait.

Posted by
2091 posts

Actually, Andrea, we can't wait to have you hijack our meeting! It will be so much fun to have you and Jim here!

Reminder: the Moscow meeting will be NEXT Saturday...not today!

Posted by
13809 posts

Just thought I'd give this a bump to the top...

Posted by
2091 posts

Thanks for the bump up, Pam!

It seems like forever since our last meeting so I'm really looking forward to it.
We'll be looking out for you, Andrea, just in case you decide to fly into Pullman, WA.

Posted by
2091 posts

Hoping the temperatures in the region warm up like the Tribune tells us they will! Don't know if that is possible between Coeur d'Alene and Moscow but I'll keep my fingers crossed!