Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting 16 April, 2016

If you have any travel questions, any travel tips, any travel suggestions or just like to talk about travel, join us in the back room at One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho. We meet at 10:30 and have the room reserved till 1:00; we're pretty laid-back so any time you get there is great.
I already know that some of our regulars will be in Yellowstone, some in Germany and one in Bangkok--she knows Bangkok isn't in Europe but couldn't past up the opportunity!
Who will be there?

Posted by
14003 posts

Yellowstone traveler reporting in! Not sure why they have to make opening day for Yellowstone on our meet up weekend!

Who is in Bangkok? I know who is traveling Germany!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well, I think she's only been to one meeting and our get-together at our place, but Mary is in Bangkok!
While you all are at Yellowstone, could you please remind them that our meetings are always the third Saturday of each month, so next year they'll have to reschedule.

Posted by
14003 posts

Probably will be tough as opening day is ~always~ the 3rd Friday of April.

Posted by
10244 posts

Pam, will you be in Venice next month when I meet up with Darcy? I believe it is a tradition!

Darcy, not only am I looking forward to seeing you next month, I'm also looking forward to seeing you at our meeting in June.

Have a good meeting this month!

Posted by
14003 posts

Andrea, no...no Venice next month and Darcy and I have not coordinated our Fall schedule for Paris very well either! It sounds like fun though!

Posted by
2091 posts

Okay, so for our 2018 trips we need to coordinate our planning so that we can all meet up....in Paris, in München or...?
Tra-di-tion!!!

Posted by
10244 posts

Funny you should mention Paris. Jim and I will be there from November 5-12. Be there or be square! :-)

Posted by
2091 posts

I'll be in Paris in early October but home before you get there. By 2018 though I'm sure you'll require another visit so maybe you can add a few days in Paris before Oktoberfest! (Isn't that the year you'll be going to Germany?)

Posted by
2091 posts

Hey Moscow Group, we need to get the Sacramento Group's recipe for limoncello!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well so far I have 7 who will definitely be there and we always get at least a couple who don't know for sure till the last minute so it should be a fun meeting.

Posted by
2091 posts

I'm just crushed that the Yellowstone and Germany people won't be there! It just won't be the same without you--oh, except we get to talk about you, heeheehee!

Posted by
2091 posts

Hmmmm, something strange is going on with the posts. Old or rather ancient posts have been brought to the top so we need to bump the newer ones up.

Posted by
10244 posts

Darcy, I will bring some of my homemade limoncello to the June meeting. You can let your group know what you think. ;-)

Posted by
10244 posts

Right back at you Darcy!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...in Venezia!!

Have a good meeting!