Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 15 August 2015

It's that time again, at last!

If you have any questions or would like some tips, have a trip report or just love to talk about travel, please join us this Saturday, 15 August at 10:30 at One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street in Moscow, Idaho. We meet in the "back room" of One World Cafe and we usually have a world map on the table as well as several RS guidebooks, phrase books and sometimes even a rolling bag or backpack.

Who will be there?

Posted by
10221 posts

Sorry, I can't make it this month. ;-)

Posted by
2091 posts

Again, Andrea? Would you make it if we had our meeting in Paris? How about the May 2016 meeting? Better yet, maybe we can get Pam to have the October meeting in Paris!

Posted by
13934 posts

What?? Now you tell me I have to do the meeting in Paris? I had specifically arranged my travel plans so I will only miss the September meeting and will be back and jet-lagged for the October meeting. Well, I'll be back unless I decide to cram in one more trip to Yellowstone before it closes for winter! Or unless I do a Road Scholar Genealogy program in SLC. Or both, lol!!

See you Saturday, with or without Andrea!

Posted by
2091 posts

I think we should start thinking seriously about starting a group in Paris even if we only meet once a year. That way we'd absolutely HAVE to go back every year just like we already do!

Posted by
10221 posts

I'd surely try to make a meeting in Paris. Alas I don't think I will be there this year. And it's unlikely I'll be there next year. This year our out-of-US trip is to Victoria next month. Next May I'll be doing the Village Italy tour. I'll go early and spend about a week in Italy, then a week in the Austrian alps, then up to Germany to spend time with my family there. If anyone wants to meet me in Paris after that (probably mid-June) I might be able to make my way there. ;-) Please! Anyone?

Posted by
13934 posts

Well, maybe we can just agree to meet up in Padua!

Posted by
2091 posts

So Andrea, is that the Sacramento Group tour? If so, there are enough of you that the Sacramento Group will be the only ones on the tour! What fun that will be!

Posted by
2091 posts

Before I forget--we need to all start bringing bottles of limoncello so we can get Eileen to come to our meetings.

I do have what is supposed to be a great recipe so if anyone wants to try making limoncello, I'll share. Otherwise I'll start collecting funds from all you to pay for airfare to Italy so I can buy the best. Do any of you know which brands are superior? Please forward names and funds to my home address if you can't make the meeting.