Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 12 October, 2019

Our meeting is a week early for October due to U of I Homecoming on our regular third Saturday of the month.

We'll be meeting as usual at One World Café, 533 South Main Street in Moscow, Idaho at 10:30. We can only have the back room till 1:30 and we're very casual so you're welcome to arrive any time you can.
We're a fun group who, like all the travel groups, are instant friends because of our love of travel.
Please let me know you'll be there so we can be sure to have enough seating. We already have 7 of us who will be there and expect several trip reports.
See you at One World!

Posted by
13809 posts

Thought I’d give this a bumpity bump even though I’ll miss the meeting!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Well, Pam, we are expecting 9 of us, all of whom will miss you terribly! (We'll try not to be jealous!)

Posted by
13809 posts

I just took a picture for you of leopard tennis shoes. If you’ll tell me your size I’ll go back and get them for you and you can owe me 140€, lolol!!

Posted by
2091 posts

Merci, Pam! I'd really like the leopoid tennies but only if I can also get a full-length rain or winter coat, please!

Posted by
13809 posts

Hahaha!! It’s rained all day but I haven’t seen a full length leopoid raincoat!

Posted by
2091 posts

Hmmm, guess I'll have to stick with the gold sequinned tennies instead...at least until I can get the full attire.

Posted by
13809 posts

I’m laughing because I DID see a leopoid raincoat yesterday while out and about. The thought crossed my mind that I could take her even at my advanced age , lol!!

On the TGV to Aix at the moment. Good free wifi and a nice map on the app to keep track of where you are! Plus a charger at my seat. That and the delicious slice of pear cake I nicked from breakfast and I’m good!

Best to everyone tomorrow!

Posted by
2091 posts

Oh Pam, you definitely should have gotten the raincoat and the tennies for me. I am so ready to go leopoid!
Turns out 2 won't be able to make it to the meeting after all due to colds. Guess it's that time of year so we'll forgive them.
Looking forward to seeing the 8 of us! and anyone else who might drop in!