Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Group Meeting

Since One World Café is still closed for in-side dining, our monthly meeting has been cancelled for Saturday, 18 July.
If anyone is interested in arranging a virtual meeting and willing to set it up, please let me know.
We miss getting to see everyone and talking travel with you!

Posted by
10221 posts

Darcy, if your group doesn't want to have a virtual meeting you can always join ours. 😊

I hosted an 'International Virtual RS Travel Meeting' on the 5th and I plan to continue to do so. I will schedule it on the 1st Sunday of the month. I'd love to see your face either way.

Posted by
2091 posts

That would be great, Andrea. Thanks. I'll see if anyone else from our group is interested. The Coeur d'Alene group as you know did have a Zoom get together which I probably could beg to join if no one else in our group is interested as well as yours.
I have my fingers crossed for a trip in April/May and another one in June, 2021. I decided I have to be planning just to keep my spirits up! Do you have a trip planned?

Posted by
10221 posts

I totally understand having to have a trip in the planning stages. Obviously we had to cancel our 8+ week anniversary trip this fall. We were going to Budapest, Austria (Salzkammergut), Germany (Bavaria for Oktoberfest), Switzerland (BO), France (Alsace), Belgium (Bruges), the Netherlands (Amsterdam/Haarlem), and northern Germany to visit my family. Flying out of Luxembourg we would have seen some of the Mosel on the way. The Austria to Amsterdam part included friends. Now we are planning for late summer/fall of 2021. No Oktoberfest this time (fine with me!) so the trip will look different. At this point we are thinking of visiting the family first, then eastern France (Alsace, Lyon, Annecy) then meet our friends in Geneva for time in the BO. After that Italy (Lake Maggiore) and on into France. Nice, Carcassonne, Dordogne, Loire (?), Brittany, Normandy and Paris. I've been to Carcassonne and we have been to the Loire and of course Paris, but the other areas of France will be new for us. Our friends will probably continue to Bruges and Amsterdam (we've been to both) and we will go to Budapest. We can dream, right? I hope things are better by then. 🤞🏼

Posted by
10221 posts

Darcy, I'll email the link to our meeting Saturday and you can join us if you would like. Let me know if you don't get it.

Posted by
13934 posts

Just thought I'd send this to the top!

So disappointed no to get together with everyone!